If you are an experienced compliance consultant, specialising in RoHS, REACH and WEEE, with a background in Agile Project Manager, then this could be a great career move for you: An international EHS Compliance software company is seeking a Compliance Systems Project Manager to join their project and systems implementation team. The role is remote providing the successful candidate with a flexible, independent working arrangement supporting customers' post-sale implementation needs.
Your role will involve:
- Managing customers' implementation plans, ensuring all stages of the processes are carried out to deadline and successfully
- Arranging customer meetings both virtually and face to face in the UK and in the US
- Agile Project Management of technical implementers and post-sales team
- Taking the specifications of customers' needs and configuring their newly purchased compliance system
In order to be considered for this position you MUST HAVE:
- A background in Environmental and/or Product Regulations and Compliance (namely RoHS, REACH and WEEE
- A clear understanding of ERP/PLM systems
- Experience with Agile Project Management
- The ability to communicate well in written and spoken English
- A history of working autonomously, organising your own time and work space
As well as having a strong history of the Agile process (for example SCRUM management), experience in SQL is an added benefit.
To be considered please submit your CV and a member of the team will be in touch to discuss your application. If you would like any more information then please contact Mark Doherty on 01202 888 986 Ext. 292