|Job Title:||Construction H & S Consultant|
|Location:||Belfast, County Antrim|
|Salary:||Up to £35000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jane Higgins|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Joining an established and rapidly expanding team you will be supporting both internal and external clients in the provision of construction health & safety advice to a range of projects from Infrastructure to special projects, (including; social housing, rail, energy, utilities, education and healthcare).
The service provided will include providing proactive strategic and operational Health & Safety solutions. You will be working closely with Project Management teams and designers
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working with Designers and Project Management teams on CDM commissions.
- Writing and developing policies and procedures.
- Carrying out site inspections and audits.
- Producing site progress reports.
- Identify, develop and implement training programmes.
- Development of identifying potential new clients, as well as adding high value to existing clients.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- High commercial standards, high- service delivery for clients.
- Presentation skills (training delivery).
- Organisational skills (projects from fast turn around to major capital projects).
- Team player, you will be working closely with team members, clients and collaborators.
- Ability to work of own initiative.
- Computer literate.
- Commitment and passion towards your career path in the health & Safety field.
Qualifications and Experience
- Nebosh Construction cert or similar qualification, minimum of 5 years PQ experience.
- IMaPS/RMaPS, Tech IOSH as a minimum
- Thorough knowledge of the CDM regulations and related legislation.
Advantageous to have:
- In a construction related field.
- Commitment to CPD
- Experience of dealing with multiple clients.
What is in it for you?
- There is the opportunity work on a diverse range of project sectors.
- Support with developing both technical and commercial skills where required.
- Being part of a "recognise achievement" and "reward culture" in a fun environment.
- Generous company package including; generous holiday, company pension scheme. Flexible voluntary benefit options to suit your life-style.