Our Client, a consultancy specialising in governance and policy regulation within the energy and environment sector, is looking for a Consultant to join their team on a permanent, full time basis. The successful candidate will provide consultancy and guidance for a range of Clients.
- Knowledge and understanding into consultation responses.
- Supporting our Client's Business Development activities.
- Networking and building relationships with internal and external stakeholders in the utilities industry.
- Developing and maintaining effective relationships with current and potential client contacts.
- Operating and delivering within budget and timescales parameter.
- Undertake technical surveys on client sites.
- Put together and deliver a scope of works for demand response applications, including control strategies, wiring diagrams and commissioning documentation.
- Oversee all aspects of projects in conjunction with Project Managers. This includes technical work, budget management and sub-contractor supervision.
Experience and Knowledge:
- Strong and demonstrable knowledge in the Energy and Smart Metering sectors (advantage).
- Previous consulting and Project Management experience.
- Experience and understanding of the basic accounting models appropriate to projects and forecasting.
Skills and Qualities:
- Experience of managing workload and multiple priorities to meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Outstanding organisational and planning skills.
- Anticipate and address problems at an early stage.
- Flexibility and adaptability to regularly react to changing demands.
- Familiar with various types of BMS/PLC systems.
- Experienced in energy systems, particularly automated controls for assets, including control. panels for Heating Plant, chillers, AHU's and refrigeration etc.
- Experienced within Demand Response projects (advantage).
- Able to read electrical Single Line Diagrams (SLD's).
- High level knowledge of electrical transmission and distribution systems.
- Understanding of capacity market, and distributed generation/CHP including renewables.
- Commercially Astute.
If you're interested in working with new technologies within the Smart Energy sector, then get in touch with Toby Condie: email@example.com to discuss this role further.