Are you a junior environmental consultant looking for your next step? A well established Property Management Consultancy are looking for a new addition to their London team and seek an ambitious junior consultant with approximately 2 years' experience working in a due diligence and environmental advisory capacity. Our client works across multi-let light industrial estates so experience in commercial or industrial sites is desirable.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Pre-purchase Environmental Due Diligence
- Phase 1 and 2 Site Investigations
- Property management including regular environmental inspections
- Maintaining long-lasting client relationships
In order to be considered for this role you must have:
- A minimum of 2 years' experience working in an environmental capacity
- A proven track record working on multi-site inspections and environmental audits
- A graduate level education in a relevant subject area
- A full clean driving license as travel is involved in this position
If you would like to be considered for this role then please submit your CV and we will be in touch with you to discuss your application. If you would like any more information then please call Mark Doherty on 01202 888 986 Ext. 292 Good luck and we look forward to receiving your submission.