Allen & York are working with a global sustainability consultancy, they are seeking to expand their team by appointing another Consultant/Senior Consultant - Sustainability Supply Chain, based at their London offices. There may be international travel involved with this position and it is an advantage to be proficient in French and German.
This role will involve corporate consulting on sustainable supply chains therefore agricultural experience is fundamental. You will be responsible for planning consulting, advising and guiding clients to ensure the highest and most effective quality is delivered at all times. You will be developing proposals with the wider business including account managers and other senior consulting staff, assisting in developing sustainable supply chains and agricultural offerings. As a Consultant or Senior Consultant you will lead through example offering thought leadership.
The ideal candidate for this role can be at either consultant or senior consultant level, ranging between 2-8 years relative professional experience in the corporate sector including consulting and commercial experience.
The be successful you must have sound understanding of the environmental sustainability challenges within multinational organisations focusing on the integration of sustainability supply chains and agriculture. More specifically consultancy experience within climate, water and forests in agricultural supply chain.
As part of the role, the successful candidate will be involved in project management working closely with senior stakeholders on a multinational scale. Strong commercial acumen and interpersonal communications skills is vital to this role. The ideal candidate must be able to network effectively, identifying and leading opportunities in a challenging an competitive environments.
- Degree qualified, ideally in Environmental Sciences, Agricultural or related disciplines.
- Strong commercial experience working with multinational corporate clients.
- Strong understanding of environmental sustainability in supply chains and agriculture.
- Specific knowledge and understanding of climate, water and forests in agricultural supply chain.
- Experience in monitoring and quantification of environmental impacts along the supply chain on climate, water and forests.
- The above experience must also be within international markets, including project development and management would be ideal.
- Proven network within the relative space.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Proficiency in French or German is a great advantage.
- Ideally between 2-8 years experience within the relevant field, corporate sector experience is vital. Depending on experience the position can be offered at a consultant or senior consultant level.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a leading, hugely successful and multicultural organisation with over 18 offices globally. This roles offers the successful candidate an opportunity for continuous professional development and exposure to visit corporate sustainability projects on the ground!
If you feel you have the right skills and experience for this role please apply today! To discuss further please contact Vildan King on 01202 888 986.