I am pleased to be representing a well-established team who are looking to grow their presence in the midlands, by appointing a Hydrogeologist in their head office. You will come from a background in Contaminant Hydrogeology, with and interest in clean water projects also. You will already be able to manage and run projects from inception to completion, and you will be confident working both on site and in the office.
In return you will get the chance to work with one of the top independent teams in the region, who are not part of a wider Civil Engineering team. Individuality and the ability to work unsupervised are key to this position.
Skills and Experience
- MSc in Hydrogeology or related discipline is desirable
- BSc, MSc or MSci in Geology or Earth Sciences related discipline
- Fellow of Geological Society (FGS) or membership of a relevant professional body
- Ability to supervise a range of practical site works
- High standards of written work
- Computer literate with a good working knowledge of specialist risk assessment and/or hydrogeological modelling software
- Experience of working with Quality Management Systems
- Experience of project management and financial control including preparing and working to budgets
- Good communication and team working skills
- Good project administrative and organisational skills
- Driving Licence
If this opportunity sounds of interest, we would be extremely pleased to hear from you. Please contact Tom Herbert at Allen & York for more information.