|Job Title:||Contract Management Support - Energy|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sally Woods|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Our client is a well-known consultancy in the energy and environmental regulation and policy in the UK.
Professional services to the energy sector in the UK and Ireland, helping the energy industry transformation.
- You will be responsible for managing weekly operational meetings for multiple supplier contracts on behalf of the client, while working with delivery partners and energy industry stakeholders to help achieve the objectives of a wider, government mandated energy policy and its associated delivery Programme.
- You will report the status of registers, while providing other operational updates, to the Contract and Supplier Performance Manager, and as required, to internal and external delivery partners in project meetings.
- The successful applicant will also clearly articulate a supplier's operational output and general performance into stakeholder communication strategy(s), while also making general procurement and contract management recommendations.
- You will also be responsible for developing and updating processes under the guidance of a Supplier Management Framework to ensure appropriate controls are managed to successfully deliver a thoughtful and integrated approach.
- The successful applicant will provide other ad-hoc support to the Procurement team, to help ensure that all key activities, documents, processes and milestones of mini-competitions against the framework agreements are on plan for the client.
- You will work with stakeholders and delivery partners to ensure alignment with quality, cost and schedule to the design requirements, whilst upholding good procurement practice and ensuring compliance with wider Programme requirements. The support to delivery partners in receiving, processing and responding to thoughtful questions and challenges is also a consideration in this role.
The role is in a small but dedicated team, as such you must be flexible and adaptable to the tasks that you are requested to support and have the skills to work closely and collaboratively with the other team members.
- Day-to-day operational management and analysis of a log for multiple supplier contracts on behalf of a client, adhering to the principles of a Supplier Management Framework.
- Lead on and manage weekly operational and delivery performance meetings for multiple supplier contracts behalf of a client, adhering to the principles of a Supplier Management Framework.
- Regular monitoring and proactive assessment of suppliers and providing subsequent reporting and updates to the Supplier Contract and Performance Manager for Programme Forums.
- Supporting the Supplier Contract and Performance Manager in providing management information via dashboards and reports with the latest updates.
- Providing weekly updates and input where relevant to the Project Team at weekly meetings.
- Preparation of materials for client owned governance forums and executive communication.
- Demonstrable experience of delivering Contract and Supplier Performance Management;
- Experience in managing the delivery of high performance and innovative contracts within complex framework agreements;
- A strong ability to build constructive relationships with suppliers whilst holding them to account for delivery;
- Experience of working within a small to medium sized dynamic business environment;
- Experience of managing dispute resolution and change control/variations;
- Ability to work with suppliers in a collaborative, partnership-based manner, utilising principles of a Supplier Relationship Management;
- Ability to convey complex messages and to cut through complexity to reach the desired outcome;
- Experienced at working across teams to ensure programme and project objectives are achieved; and
- Skills to develop proposals and improve the quality of service.