Contract Manager (Demolition)
We're looking for an ambitious Contract Manager (Demolition) to join our Client, an independent family-owned business, in the South, UK.
The successful candidate will prepare and update contract schedules as well as preparing cost plan for new projects Demolition Manager.
- Pre start meeting site visits with client, and during project and final site sign off.
- Prepare documents including; inspection & test plans.
- Ordering and checking equipment and stock.
- Ensure information has been checked in accordance with company procedure.
- CCDO Demolition Supervisor Gold Card.
- CCDO Demolition Management Black Card.
- Excellent project management skills within demolition.
- Excellent negotiation skills and be effective at managing relationships at all levels.
If you are interested or would like more information about the role, then please contact Bev Brackpool on email@example.com or on 01202 888 986.