Contract Surveyor - Nottingham or London
£ Flexible Rate
Well-established multidisciplinary consultancy looking for 3 Contract Surveyors (Building or General Practice) to work on a range of projects from either their Nottingham or London office
Both offices cover a broad range of projects in the leisure, education, residential, commercial, health and retail sectors, with Clients ranging from the public sector to local and national developers and contractors to major private sector companies. You will be working as part of an expanding team, developing a culture of professionalism with flair.
As a key member of the Building Consultancy Teams, you will be actively involved in the management of a wide range of projects including Asset Management, Condition Surveying and Portfolio Management for prestigious clients across a range of commissions, frameworks and bespoke appointments.
For the right General Practice Surveyor or Building Surveyor, the role is a great opportunity to get stuck into the technical and client facing side of a role.
- Project design, specification, project management and contract administration.
- Managing high volume of surveys to read, evaluate and score on a desktop basis
- Site visits to confirm/validate data based on what we establish as part of this first phase.
- Client point of contact and day-to-day liaison.
- MRICS status
- Practical experience working with a range of clients from end users, developers, fellow professionals and contractors in a range of construction sectors including commercial, residential, health, education, industrial, infrastructure and distribution
- Proven ability to manage the workload and to meet outputs and control project profitability
- Ability to work on challenging and multiple projects and tasks simultaneously and report progress on these both internally and externally
- A proven track record in the delivery of all stages of Building Surveying projects and tasks is essential
Interested? Get in touch!
Tel 01202 888986 ext. 243