Our client is a leading quality assurance and risk management company with offices based all over the world. The company has an exciting position available for a CRM Implementation Support within their London office.
The ideal candidate will be able to provide support with implementation activities associated with the company's new System.
The role consists of mainly administration and support activities so the ideal candidate will require at least 2 years' administration and data experience in relation to working with client or project management systems
- Project review and project cleanup activities
- Data review and data entry
- Working with the system on activities and tasks
- Working with our UK Support Team to solve issues and challenges with the system.
- Data quality oriented
- Preferred knowledge of Oracle systems
- Conscious of how data and information impacts on end results
- Creative thinking and problem solving attitude
- Able to work both independently and also with colleagues and team
- Good problem solver
We look forward to receiving your application.