|Job Title:||Data Scientist|
|Salary:||£35000 - £48000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Dan Campbell|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
ALLEN & YORK are partnering with an innovative engineering consultancy leading the market within waste and water treatment.
This is a key business hire, a first for them and one that will help develop and grow their systems both internally and externally for key clients. Central to this position is the ability to maintain relationships with the project leads, own deliverables end to end and an ability to work with data, developing insightful analysis that drives action.
- Respond to client requests; designing and implementing data-fuelled solutions
- Provide continuous insight into leading analytic practices, design and development cycles, and establish new benchmarks upon how we utilise the data sets
- Take charge of the process, cleansing, and verification of data integrity
- Exposure to R, Python, or similar tools.
- Strong SQL and visualisation skills
- Ability to build statistical models (such as linear regression, logistic etc.)
- Proven experience in a Data Scientist role desirable
Based out of their Wiltshire office, this position is a great opportunity to get involved with a growing organisation at the forefront of their field.
Offering excellent opportunity for progression and a competitive package, this isn't one to miss out on. With interview happening later this week, get in touch by calling me on (0)1202 888 986 Ext:214.