Data Analyst - Water
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen with my client based in Hampshire.
My client is the number one leakage detection company across the United Kingdom.
They provide Leakage management solutions to ensure a sustainable environment for the future specialising in detection services, we are committed to key issues such as water leakage reduction management, water conservation and demand management.
As a first tier framework supplier to some of of the largest Water Companies across the UK providing clients with solutions that deliver quality through effective contract management, innovation, and cost effective best practice. They are continuing to grow and due to success is looking for candidates who want to work in a fast growing company.
- Identifying areas of High Water Leakage and Dispatch of Field Teams
- Producing Field packs for Technicians
- Reporting on survey progress and results utilising Office Packages
- Performance Reporting and Production of presentations
- Reconciliation of weekly data
We are looking for Candidates with a High level of Computer Literacy and Data Analysis experience. Full training will be provided for the role specific systems but we expect candidates to be proficient with Excel, Access, Powerpoint and similar packages