I am engaged with a national catering equipment supplier who are seeking to appoint a Design Consultant to join the business, based at their Manchester office. The Design Consultant will need to develop new and existing business within the sector (catering design) by a proactive approach to lead generation and one to one presentations to customers. Commercial catering experience is essential.
Extensive knowledge of the industry designing and selling commercial catering schemes meeting clients, producing designs ( desirable) . Typical clients include contract caters, high street brands, etc.
- Prepare schemes for presentation to customers using in house CAD resource and individual knowledge.
- Prepare professional presentations and costs using office resources and national creative team.
- Deliver high levels of commercial awareness when negotiating with customers.
- Demonstrate innovation when producing visuals and presentation material for customer projects.
- Actively enhance GP margin using negotiating skills with suppliers and sub-contractors wherever possible.
- Continually be focused on maximum customer satisfaction utilising high levels of communication both verbally and written.
- Submit activity reports as requested by line manager.
- Experience within contract catering sector.
- Bright and enthusiastic with well-developed negotiating skills.
- Turnkey project knowledge
- Catering equipment/design experience.
- Full clean licence.
- Ambitious, flexible and good commercial acumen.
- Professional and presentable