This is your opportunity to join a leading global Design & Consultancy firm. As Rail Telecoms Engineer, you will have the opportunity to develop your career and to achieve a career progression within the organisation.
About the Role:
- Reporting to the Assistant Director Rail Telecoms you will be responsible for leading and managing the delivery of telecoms design packages and providing specialist technical support and assistance to rail infrastructure projects both in the UK and overseas.
- The successful candidate will be providing professional telecoms input throughout the complete project lifecycle (GRIP 1-8), with a particular emphasis on GRIP 3, 4 and 5 design associated with station upgrade and operational telecommunication schemes.
- Responsibilities may include, on a project by project basis, the provision of telecoms engineering input into: Feasibility Studies/Option Analysis/Appraisal; Scheme Development; Detailed Design Production.
- Relevant degree in Engineering discipline
- Greater experience without an engineering degree will also be considered (possibly including IRSE license or ONC/HNC in an engineering discipline)
- Desirable MIET and IRSE
IN RETURN YOU WILL RECEIVE A COMPETITIVE SALARY AND A FLEXIBLE PACKAGE.
DO YOU THINK YOU HAVE THE SKILLS FOR THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY? SEND YOUR CV OR CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION!