If you are an experienced developer across open source and C#, and you are looking for a step up in career then this could be the right move for you. A digital solutions provider within the environmental sector is seeking a new Digital Development Manager. Your role will involve guiding, shaping and innovating a team of developers managing day to day project allocation and the activities of your team. You will:
- Develop new solutions using Open Source and C#
- Create high quality code releases
- Design, oversee and implement development projects across the entire lifecycle
- Coach and guide team members
- Evaluate the needs of the business and ensure customer and business demands are met
In order to be considered for this opportunity your CV must demonstrate:
- A proven experience in PHP based frameworks including Symfony and/or Zend
- Experience with Drupal Versions 7 and 8, and other content management systems
- Managing colleagues' workload and leading the Scrum/Kanban process
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for their next career move, and although there is no direct line management in this role, the company is rapidly expanding and so organic progression is guaranteed for the right candidate.
To apply, please submit your CV and we will get back to you as soon as possible. For more information contact Mark Doherty on 01202 888 986 Ext. 292 and we look forward to receiving your application.