This is a rare opportunity for a Director Level Consultant to join one of the UK's exclusive band of Ground Improvement consultancies with over 100 staff in their Geo team. We are looking to introduce a seasoned Engineer to the business who has a demonstrable track record in leading and growing ground engineering teams in the UK market. You will also bring a technical specialism, for example GI or the design of remediation systems, and you will be a figurehead in the regional and national teams.
You will also be expected to;
- Play a key role in the leadership of the geo-environmental team and the day to day management and delivery of large scale, complex projects;
- Have a demonstrable track record in contaminated land management and business leadership, be enthusiastic, confident, self-motivated and dynamic with excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Have significant experience and contacts within the private residential and commercial sectors which is an area we are targeting for growth;
- Experience designing and undertaking complex, large scale site investigations including sampling and monitoring programmes
- Ability to review and critically analyse technical data to develop holistic and integrated conceptual models and complete Generic Quantitative Risk Assessments for both human health and controlled waters purposes
- Can review reports, assess the technical approach and determine compliance with the needs/contract terms of the client
- Act as a trusted advisor to clients and provides technical leadership to the team
- Ability to prepare accurate, concise and well written technical reports
We are looking to progress with this vacancy within the team as soon as possible. We will be holding interviews ASAP and the appropriate candidate will be appointed immediately. 01202 888986.