Director of Highway / Infrastructure Design - Egham/London
Salary: Confirmed upon suitability
My Client, an international engineering consultancy, is currently seeking a Director of Highway / Infrastructure Design to join their team in London or Egham.
The successful candidate will facilitate the management and growth of the Design team, providing assistance with the production of technical studies and designs within the infrastructure design function.
- Management of technical studies relating to the highways/ infrastructure/ drainage field.
- Develop and manage key accounts.
- Commercial and technical management of projects ensuring that projects are managed effectively within budgetary constraints.
- Initiate and be active in a broad network of client relationships.
- Continuously seek to secure new work, and realise cross-business opportunities.
- Improve the overall quality of work within the Group and ensures an efficient and effective way of working.
- Financial management of projects within the client financial management processes.
- Preparation of fee proposals.
- Preparation of PQQs.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- BSc/BEng/MEng/MSc in relevant subject.
- Have a profound knowledge of the discipline, with broad work experience in the field of highways infrastructure design and drainage.
- Proven technical track record and ability.
- Good team player to contribute to dynamic group.
- Experience of managing junior staff as part of a project team.
- Commercially aware.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good communicator (written and verbal).
- Good negotiation skills.
- Excellent Client management skills.
We look forward to receiving your application. For further information, then please contact David Ward at ALLEN & YORK LTD on 01202 888986.