Associate Director Development Manager
Birmingham, London, Leamington Spa, Reading
The successful candidate will lead and direct a development team of technical specialists, ranging from planning experts, architects, engineers and specialists in ground contamination, SuDS, utilities, ecology, historic environment, noise and air quality issues. The role will require you to ensure Clients are informed of site constraints and provide recommendations on de-risking strategies. Advise Clients on the development approach to maximise development potential, increase residual land value and optimise the construction/disposal programme.
The roles will include developing the Programme and Project Solutions Team expertise within the business, growing the business by managing successful bids and mentoring less experienced individuals in the PM team.
- Ensuring a Client scope of work is clear and that development projects deliver the expected outcomes and benefits
- Manage Client development projects to achieve timely land disposals, build starts and completions as appropriate
- Report de-risking strategies to the Client and offer recommendations based on advice from our technical experts
- Report technical advice to Clients on development constraints and the impact upon RLV, IRR and Planning Prospects
- Manage multiple public and private sector Clients and development sites at any one time
- Ability to plan and adequate resource work
- Develop risk management strategies on projects, tailored to project scale and complexity
- Interface with Planning Leads, Design Managers and Technical Leads to ensure we meet and exceed Client expectations in the quality of our technical deliverables
- Motivate people involved in the project, understanding strengths and weaknesses to achieve a high performing team
- Implement project management solutions and standardised tools where appropriate to deliver within time and to budget constraints
- Implementing processes which prove value for money to the Client
For more information or to apply for this role please contact Bev on 01202 888986 or email firstname.lastname@example.org