Allen & York has been engaged by a small but growing Team of strategic advisors who - through it's think tank - provides global thought leadership to investors and companies enabling them to accelerate sustainable development impact.
This appointment is a very significant one as it will lead the company's flagship programme, which is a multi-year work funded by government donors and corporate sponsors.
The main responsibilities of the role are program leadership, fundraising, research (you will be leading a team of analysts), engagement with industry and finance leaders and being the face of the company at conferences.
This is a really interesting opportunity and if you would like to be considered for the role, the following skills and attributes are required:
- at least ten years experience within an institutional setting
- an understanding of innovative sustainable business and finance strategies
- really strong communication skills, both verbal and written - you will also be required to write analytical reports so a strong analytical background and understanding
- experience of leading research across sectors, preferably within sustainability
- excellent and proven analytical skills in sustainable business and finance innovation and you will have been instrumental in driving the development of global research programmes
- a proven track record of engaging at a senior level and raising funds from large donor organisations and developing programs
- an ability to travel as and when required (this won't be extensive)
This is a really interesting opportunity with a small but passionate and ambitious company so if you tick the boxes, please contact Katie Pereira on 01202 888986 ext 207. I look forward to receiving your application.