We are recruiting for a standards officer focused on the Definition of Waste: Development Industry Code of Practice (DoW CoP) to be based in Reading, working for a not-for-profit organisation.
This is an exciting opportunity to gain experience within the land management industry and contribute to the development of the DoW CoP initiative.
We are looking for the following knowledge and skills;
- First degree in Earth or Environmental Sciences, or other relevant subject.
- MSc in Geotechnical Engineering, Engineering Geology or other relevant subject, with focus on Land Quality preferred but not essential.
- Auditing experience.
- Strong familiarity with land quality guidance and legislation beneficial and the DoW CoP preferred.
- Highly numerate, with ability to understand and manage large datasets.
- Capability of producing written reports to a high standard, presenting technical information clearly and concisely.
- Good communication / presentation skills.
- Membership of relevant Professional Institute preferred.
Interested? Get in touch today by clicking the apply button above, or send an email to Tom at: firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more or to arrange a confidential chat.