My client are currently seeking a M&E Engineer to provide line management and leadership to a team of up to 14, which includes technicians, team leaders and facilities inspectors, alongside supervision of contractors working on behalf of the company within the business area.
- Driving performance
- Standards and efficiencies through leading by example
- Inspirational management and proactive leadership whilst ensuring all work adheres to company standards and is compliant with the latest company, legislative, statutory and environmental requirements
This includes responsibility for a number of key measures relevant to the business area such as;
- Cleanliness & cleaning QSM(where relevant),
- Asset performance including SQR, customer and stakeholder management,
- People and contractor management
A background in M&E Engineering is essential, ideally with FM experience and leadership skills. This is a SHIFT based role, and all candidates must be able to work 4 on 4 off, with a little flexibilty.
For further details call Bev on 01202 888986 or email email@example.com