A new position has arisen for an Economist, working for an established Consultancy with a reputation and proven expertise in the fields of UK & EU policy, economics, environment, chemicals and sustainability. You will join an economist team at the Senior Consultant and Principal Consultant level. You will be expected to work across a range of different existing sectors, as well as to help develop new sectors.
As an experienced economist, you will probably have:
- 5- 10+ years' experience in consultancy or similar environment with demonstrable skills in applied economic analysis, including: experience in the valuation of human health and economic modelling techniques, econometrics or statistical analysis;
- Experience of translating economic theory and modelling to different policy and project contexts and to UK and EU guidelines;
- Project management skills and experience of leading relevant projects for the public and private sector clients;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, and proven ability to deliver consultancy reports to the public and private sector.
Additional skills that are desirable include:
- Post-graduate qualification in health economic evaluation or related mathematical/statistical discipline (e.g. MSc in Economic Evaluation in Healthcare or Health economics);
- Experience within the fields of human health and environmental policy;
- Strong links and networks within industry, the public sector and/or academia;
- People management experience.
This is a great chance to join an employee owned business with an ambitious growth strategy. For further information, then please contact Barrie Dempster at ALLEN & YORK LTD on 01202 888986 ext 280 or email firstname.lastname@example.org