Allen & York are recruiting for a leading supplier of railroad and transport products with a global reach. Our client are looking for an EHS Advisor based at their site in the Nottingham area.
As EHS Advisor you will have responsibility for ensuring H&S compliance, management of systems and providing staff with raised H&S awareness.
Key tasks include:
- Coaching and mentoring staff and working across groups of staff across the business.
- Identify hazards and risks and produce effective guidelines
- Conduct EHS audits and plan for external audits.
- Report management i.e. energy conservation, waste management, environmental impact
- Good knowledge of EHS regulations
- Nebosh general certificate
- Minimum of 3 years within a H&S role
- Confident communicator, good written and verbal skills
For more information on the role, organisation and the opportunities and benefits it will provide you with, please apply with your CV or call Rachel Gladdis