Do you thrive working independently in a fast paced, target driven industry? Are you looking for the new challenges that come with a rapidly expanding market? Our client is offering an exciting opportunity for your career development and growth as their new Business Development Manager in Canada (North American Candidates can still apply).
The company is a dynamic and growing IT company that develops and sells Environmental Data Management solutions to companies across the world, and are looking for a highly driven and self motivated BD manager to use their own growing network of contacts to help their rapid growth.
With your previous experience in a sales representative or executive role, and a proven track record developing business generating B2B Enterprise Software (EAS) sales, then this could be the role for you. The company brings two progressive sectors together: Environmental Compliance and Saas Software systems, so experience in both puts you at the top of the list. Their key markets include natural resources, utilities, waste management and environmental regulation.
- Work independently and remotely developing your portfolio of clients across Canada and North America
- Build professional and long term relationships with new and existing contacts
- Provide solutions to clients' individual needs and support them with issues or concerns
- Travel across Canada and North America developing leads, converting them into profitable deals
- Access local technical support from Calgary
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate:
- A clear background in selling SaaS solutions
- Previous successes generating B2B sales and nurturing long lasting client relationships
- An understanding and working knowledge of Environmental Compliance
Salary: $45-$60K and commission for successful contracts.
PLEASE NOTE: Salary described is in CANDADIAN DOLLARS
This role has an immediate start so we are moving quickly to fill this position. To be considered for the Business Development Manager position, don't hesitate - submit your CV today. For more information then please contact Mark Doherty on 01202 888 986 Ext. 292