|Job Title:||EIA Associate Director - Offshore Wind|
|Contact Name:||Barrie Dempster|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
EIA Associate Director - Offshore Wind
A new and exciting opportunity for an Associate or Technical Director has just been created. You will play a leading role in the development and delivery of our Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) and consenting services in the marine energy sector. You will need to have a track record of winning and delivering, providing EIA and consenting services to offshore wind, marine renewables and interconnector developers. You will be experienced in providing sound environmental and consenting advice and leading project teams through the key stages of a project lifecycle including site finding, feasibility and optioneering through EIA and consenting to construction and operation. Experience in client account management and/or business development would be preferable.
- Lead the technical and commercial delivery of EIA and consenting projects as project manager and/or director.
- Provide strategic and project-specific environmental assessment and consenting advice to project teams and clients.
- Lead business development activities including the identification and development of opportunities with new or existing clients.
- Represent the company at external events and conferences.
- Develop and mentor junior staff and enhance project delivery capabilities.
- Establish and manage relationships with strategic suppliers.
- Experience in providing EIA and consenting services to the marine energy sector in particular offshore wind.
- Experience of UK consenting regimes including Development Consent Orders, Marine Licences and s36 consents.
- Experience in leading multi-disciplinary teams as project manager and/or director.
- Experience in client management and business development.
- Highly motivated and able to work with limited direction.
- Excellent communication and networking skills.
- Willingness to travel, including possible international travel.
- A relevant environmental, planning or science degree.
- A relevant post graduate qualification.
- Chartership or other professional accreditation/ registration with a recognised body.
We look forward to receiving your application. For further information, then please contact Barrie Dempster at ALLEN & YORK LTD on 01202 888986 or email firstname.lastname@example.org