EIA Consultant - Bristol
Are you an EIA Consultant looking for a new opportunity? My client is looking to recruit an EIA Consultant based in Bristol. You will work across all major engineering markets: power; oil, gas and chemicals; transportation (road and rail); commercial and residential; education; governments; healthcare; industrial; leisure and hospitality; sports and venues; and water. You will be playing a critical role in delivering some of UK's most challenging and career defining infrastructure development projects. Assisting clients during all stages of the development process and the EIA work, covering all types of consenting regimes, including Town and Country Planning applications, Transport & Works Act Orders and Development Consent Orders.
Bristol: EIA Consultant with transport infrastructure and urban regeneration experience.
- Your main role will be to support or lead environmental assessments for development projects such that they are able to successfully progress through the applicable consenting process.
- You will also play a supporting role in the management and further development of our Environment and Planning business, including generating opportunities and winning new business.
- An excellent understanding of the EIA processes (including screening and scoping), environmental assessment methods and applicable planning legislation.
- Excellent team working, report writing, technical reviewing and communication skills - with an attention to detail.
- Excellent project management skills, including programming, and budget/ financial management.
- Self-motivation and the confidence, ability and experience to provide clear, authoritative advice.
- Full driving licence and a willingness to travel.
- A degree in a relevant environmental discipline. Post-graduate degree an advantage.
- Appropriate professional membership
If you are interested or would like more information about the role, then please contact Barrie Dempster on firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01202 888 986.