All levels - Across the UK
We are working with a number of consultancies looking for highly experienced Principal/Senior/EIA Consultants at all levels with proven UK-based EIA, planning and leadership experience.
You will have the opportunity to project manage a variety of exciting projects and play an integral role in the continued growth and success of these organisations. You will lead and manage your own projects, manage multi-disciplinary teams and deliver all aspects of consultancy from tendering, budget control, leading projects, generating new business and nurturing existing client relationships.
You will be responsible for delivering a wide range of projects using your technical EIA, planning and project management skills. Alongside this, you'll have commercial responsibility for business development and will play a key role in the development of new and existing work streams. It goes without saying that you'll have excellent communication skills and be able to actively manage client relationships.
Skills & experience:
- Degree qualification in EIA
- Relevant postgraduate experience
- Demonstrable experience working with multi-disciplinary teams
- Practical experience of the UK planning system and consenting process
- Technical ability to deliver EIAs
- Demonstrable experience of project management, budget control and leadership
- Experience in consulting and negotiating with planning authorities, regulators and stakeholders.
We’re working with purposeful companies, dedicated to growing the green economy and offering fantastic opportunities to develop your career. If you’re interested in a new role, send your CV to email@example.com
Allen &York - committed to resourcing the green economy since 1993.