|Job Title:||EIA Project Manager - DCO|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Barrie Dempster|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
EIA Project Manager - DCO
Due to continues growth an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Project Manager with EIA / DCO experience. As the Project Manager you will be part of a team working on a high-profile offshore, Wind Farm and infrastructure projects and will be required to utilise their previous experience to provide impact assessment, DCO and mitigation input.
The key responsibilities of this role include (but are not limited to):
- Project managing and Liaising with design engineers and construction and logistics advisers regarding the design basis;
- Providing technical input and guidance relating to the project team, reviewing EIA chapters and DCO ensuring consistency to client standards and writing overview chapters;
- Acting as a conduit between the scheme designers and the technical specialists to ensure the assessment is aligned with the project design and delivered to programme and quality requirements;
- Working in collaboration with the project team, sharing information and ensuring the client's needs are prioritised;
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with the project team, stakeholders and clients;
- Being actively involved in inter-disciplinary meetings which iteratively evolve the project design;
- Preparing supporting information, such as design statements, and assisting in the review and assessment of options;
- Providing technical direction and support to graduate level team members; and
- Being proactive in the leadership of the highest standards of health & safety, demonstrating a safety first attitude at all times.
The successful candidates will be required to have relevant:
- BSc and or MSc degree(s) as a minimum in Environmental Science, Geology, Environmental Management or related subjects
- Will have senior level experience of UK offshore / Wind farm projects, ideally in a consultancy environment.
We look forward to receiving your application. For further information, then please contact Barrie Dempster at ALLEN & YORK LTD on 01202 888986 or email firstname.lastname@example.org