|Job Title:||EIA/EM Principal Environmental Consultant -; Bristol|
|Location:||Coventry, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Barrie Dempster|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
EIA/EM Principal Environmental Consultant and Team Leader - Coventry
Due to continued growth my client is looking for a high-calibre principal environmental consultant and team leader to join their growing Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) & Environmental Management (EM) team in central Coventry.
You will be joining a dynamic and growing team within a leading multi-disciplinary environmental consultancy servicing a wide range of commercial, energy, government, property, transport and utilities clients. This is one of the leading Environmental Consultancies, offering you a chance to develop through the company and a rewarding salary and benefits package.
The EIA/EM teams are currently supporting clients on a range of nationally and regionally important planning applications, public inquiries and the environmental management of projects before, during and after construction. You will have an influential role in these projects from the outset and lead the response to new market opportunities.
- Project and team leadership including management of project staff and resources, senior level client engagement and close management of project finances,
- Line management and mentoring of team members,
- Managing and overseeing major EIA and EM projects from commencement to completion,
- Coordinating and writing reports related to nationally significant EIA and EM projects,
- Supervision of multi-disciplinary teams,
- Client relationship management to support repeat business,
- Working with regulators and liaising with clients,
- Leading the preparation of proposals and tenders successfully,
- Pro-active business development to identify new opportunities and win profitable new business.
- A proven track record of successfully managing and growing a team,
- Around ten years of previous consultancy experience in a directly related field,
- Experience in one or more of the following sectors would be desirable: conventional power, renewable energy and associated electrical infrastructure, transport, property and electricity transmission,
- A successful track record of winning new work,
- Proven ability to build and retain client relationships,
- An excellent knowledge of their technical discipline including the current methods, legislation, techniques and guidance which directs the services we provide,
- An excellent knowledge of project management including a detailed understanding of financial management,
- Program management and quality control including a track record of returning good profitability and receiving good client feedback,
- Excellent written and oral communication skills,
- Good team player, with the ability to work independently, and
- Enthusiastic and well organised.
- BSc degree level qualified in a relevant subject,
- Preferably MSc qualified in environmental impact assessment, environmental management or a closely related subject,
- Full member of IEMA and/or Chartered Environmentalist.
Salary and benefits:
- £Commensurate with experience,
- Contributory pension scheme,
- A flexible benefits programme including the option to buy additional holidays, childcare, vouchers and private health care,
- Regular training and career development.
We look forward to receiving your application. For further information, then please contact Barrie Dempster at ALLEN & YORK LTD on 01202 888986 or email email@example.com