|Job Title:||Electrical & Instrumentation Techncian|
|Salary:||£35000 - £39000 per annum + Company Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Charles Cocklin|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Electrical Maintenance Technician
Allen & York are currently working with a successful waste management company that holds one of the top 3 waste contracts in the UK, generating energy from waste that powers more than 80,000 homes each year. Due to ongoing growth, they are looking for an Electrical Maintenance Technician to join their team.
The role involves on-site and call-out diagnosis of faults and repair work on electrical and instrumentation equipment, as well as installation work and the implementation of PPM.
You will also undertake basic mechanical work and complete routine inspections, ensuring that all duties are carried out to the BS EN ISO 9002 Quality Standard.
Skill & Experience Requirements:
- NVQ level 3 or Trade certificate
- Technical experience in repair, installation and PPM work
- Experience in basic fault finding with PLC controllers
- An understanding of variable speed drivers, HV systems, protection relays etc
- Experience with three-phase and single-phase on LV motors and equipment
- Familiarity with a range of transmitters
- Ability to work on a call out or overtime basis
- Ability to work in confined spaces and at height
Is this the job for you? Apply Now or give Charlie Cocklin a call at Allen & York on 01202 888 986.