|Job Title:||Electrical Mechanical Technician - North West|
|Location:||North West England, England|
|Contact Name:||Charles Cocklin|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Electrical Mechanical Technician - North West
Are you an experienced Electro-Mechanical Technician?
Do you want employee benefits including healthcare coverage (with vision and dental) and life insurance?
Yes? Read on………..
Allen and York are currently working with a waste to energy company that produces clean energy, powering more than 700,000 homes annually.
You will be responsible for assisting the Management Team in the safe, efficient and reliable operation of the WtE facility, being a key member within the site maintenance team of electro-mechanical and controls & instrumentation technicians.
The role requires close liaison with the Plant operations team, as well as WTI corporate colleagues and other site staff, responsible for other elements of the site, so that the facility can function as an integrated whole and run at maximum levels of safety, compliance, availability and efficiency.
Qualifications & Experience:
* OND/HNC level or above in an Engineering discipline, preferably Mechanical, Electrical, or other technical disciplines, ideally related to power generation.
* A minimum of 5 years' experience in the power generation environment, Energy from Waste, or similar industry.
* IOSH Managing Safely general certificate or similar safety qualification required as a minimum.
* Professional membership with a professional body such as the IMechE, or similar.
* In-depth knowledge of steam raising plant and power generation equipment, welding procedures, maintenance & repair issues and knowledge of electrical design and instrumentation & control systems.
* Familiar with PTW, SSOW, RAMS & AP training.
* Experience with computerised monitoring and reporting systems (CMMS).
* Knowledge and experience of welding, fabrication and repair techniques.
* Understanding of CBM, RCM, NDT, Thermographic Surveys, VA and Oil Analysis techniques
* Mobile plant / IPAF MEWP / FLT licenses & PASMA trained
* Knowledge, experience and familiarity of working under CDM regulations is desirable.
* IT literate and competent to manage excel-based spreadsheets and produce written reports in word format.
Interested? Give Charles Cocklin at Allen & York a call on 01202 888 986 or Apply Now.