I am currently supporting a leading aggregator in the hunt to secure a confident, ambitious Electrical Technician to join their engineering team. This position has come about due to substantial growth within the company and the intake of multiple new projects. London Based, with national travel this is a great role for an electrically bias engineer who fits the essential requirements. This position will provide training with PLCs and is potentially ideal for an industrial electrical technician with a few years' experience who is keen to develop their skill-set.
- Carry out surveys and commissioning for various clients across the UK
- Identify engineering problems with client requirements and ensure solutions are implemented.
- Estimate labour costs, project timescales etc.
- Monitor and co-ordinate sub-contractors.
- Ensure projects meet electrical safety requirements.
- Undertake hands-on fault finding on site and in office.
- Fluency in English - this is a very client facing role and involves immense client interaction.
- Industrial on-site exposure - my client is happy to provide training in multiple aspects, however it's essential that the successful candidate has on-site project experience within the industrial vertical.
- 17th Edition - Electrical Confidence - Training with PLC systems will be provided, however, to hit the ground running on the existing projects this candidate must have their 17th edition and must be confident with electrical wiring.
- Driving License - Travel to client-sites country wide will be required.
- Control System exposure - particularly experience in control panel wiring on client sites.
- A track-record of traveling to various projects country wide.
- Demonstrable ability to interact with various stakeholders.
- Ideally experienced in working within the Energy/Utilities Sector - however strong electrical experience within a different sector will be considered.
If you are interested in developing new skills, or utilising existing, within an exciting and growing sector then get in touch with Toby Condie: email@example.com