|Job Title:||Electrician - Field Operations|
|Salary:||£30000 - £36440 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Hayleigh Giles|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Are you an experienced electrician?
Do you have 18th Edition qualifications and experience with installations, inspection and testing?
We are working with a successful, global client, who specialises in modular space, storage solutions and remote workforce accommodation. They are looking for a qualified electrician to join them in South Bucks.
The role involves ensuring electrical installations are safe and fit for purpose in compliance with 18th Edition regulations; including installation, alteration and modification of units and other product preparation related tasks.
- Relevant electro-technical qualifications in electrical installation
- 18th edition requirements for electrical installations
- City & Guilds 2391-10 or 2394/5 in inspection and testing, or equivalent
- Completed an electrical apprenticeship
- Experience within product hire market
- Portable Appliance Testing qualification (desirable)
- Experience within portable accommodation (desirable)
If you would like more information, please contact us, or Apply Now!