We are recruiting an experienced Employers Agent to join a growing Development Consultancy team based within a modern studio in London. The EA will be a key member of the team who will be responsible for delivering pre and post-contract services across a number of social housing projects in London and the South East of England.
The position will be crucial to growing the business and winning future work. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a highly-focused team in a multi-disciplinary company that is all about designing outcomes.
Candidates will need to demonstrate the following:
- Dynamic, client-facing personality
- Good social housing sector EA experience
- Excellent understanding of JCT D&B and Development Agreement contract forms
- A clear understanding of client and contractor commercial drivers
- A drive to deliver high quality work, and to help win more work
Experience of working on the contractor side would be an advantage but is not essential. MRICS would be beneficial
Salary and benefits are competitive.
We look forward to receiving your application.