Our client is a rapidly growing company in Twickenham, focussed on working with companies in the FMCG, food beverages and chemical manufacturing sectors to reduce their product wastage, energy and water usage and costs through improved knowledge. Our client is known for their honesty, integrity and solution focussed approach, and have helped many companies to minimise the increasing burden of waste, utility costs and legislative compliance.
Reporting to the Operations Director, the role will require you to originate, manage and deliver technical energy and process efficiency projects in the manufacturing, food, beverage and chemical sectors.
This role will focus on the delivery of the following products and services to these and the wider FMCG sector:
- Factory supply chain waste minimisation
- Industry Metrics
- Energy and water minimisation
Areas of focus:
- Engage Industrial & Commercial Clients
- Complete Waste, energy & water reduction scoping audits
- Support and Manage ongoing Energy & Water Reduction Programmes
- Provide onsite technical guidance across waste/energy/water consumption
- Formulate energy reduction implementation plans
- Implement or improve a utility Monitoring & Targeting system
- Implement management and low level energy reporting
- Communicate benefits and drive change
- Waste mapping & process plant capability
- Boiler House, Steam & CHP systems
- Refrigeration & Compressed Air systems
- Heat Recovery Systems
- Manage projects and ensure delivery to client on time and within agreed budget
- Manage and work with other staff and collaborating companies/sub-consultants to ensure progress of projects and timely delivery of agreed outputs
- Provide technical support to a range of projects across the areas of focus set out below
- Support the business development team to identify new opportunities from ongoing work
- Prepare and support the preparation of proposals for new projects
- Generate new business through ongoing account management activity
- Provide progress reports, support and updates to relevant Project Managers, the Operations Director (project delivery) and Business Development Manager (project proposals)
Qualifications & Experience:
- Applicants will be qualified to degree level ideally in a technical discipline, such as Mechanical/Chemical/Electrical Engineering, be working towards chartership or already chartered, and have Lean Six Sigma experience (Green belt).
- You must have previous experience of working in the FMCG or food & drink manufacturing industry and have a proven record of delivering sustainability, process improvement, or cost efficiency improvements to internal or external customers.
- Candidates must also demonstrate, excellent change management, project management & stakeholder management skills and be eligible to work in the UK long term.
We look forward to receiving your application.