|Job Title:||Energy Consultant- Investment|
|Location:||North West England, England|
|Contact Name:||Sally Woods|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
The shape of the UK energy infrastructure in the future depends on investment and this role is integral in supporting new energy projects UK wide. As part of a large brand you will work in their energy team based in the North West, working on the valuation and commercial due diligence of projects.
They advise on every aspect of developing the potential of land and buildings/holdings, from appraisal to execution. The team takes care of feasibility studies, planning processes, and the construction and commissioning of renewable or energy infrastructure schemes throughout the UK.
- Complete investment appraisals and valuations for energy clients
- Screening of potential energy development sites, particularly peak power generation / energy storage sites for the commercial due diligence.
- Advising clients on the outcomes of budget and firm grid connection offers, and negotiating and arranging payment terms with the DNO and client.
- Completion of screening and feasibility studies reporting on site suitability.
- Attending all necessary/related project meetings and site visits.
- Project managing external consultants, developers and stakeholder liaison.
- Assisting with identifying and delivering/referring/executing brokerage opportunities within the team.
- Developing contacts, sites and schemes in conjunction with other team members and undertaking professional consultancy and project management work in own right.
- Attending industry shows and events to promote and develop business.
- Keeping aware of key industry, policy and developments.
- Public speaking including seminars/conferences/exhibitions.
- Working towards the team achieving the Infrastructure & Energy Business Plan.
- Working towards achieving the firm's Vision 2020.
- Financial modelling 2yrs +
- Valuations and commercial due diligence for energy projects experience.