Exciting opportunity to join a well-established Facilities Management company, who are looking for an experienced Energy Officer.
You will manage reporting and analysis of water and energy usage, making recommendations to the business and clients.
You will work with experienced engineers and consultants, on a large national portfolio of sites.
- Degree or equivalent qualification/experience in e.g. engineering, building services, energy, mechanical engineering.
- To measure and report water and energy performance against agreed targets and KPIs.
- Provide advice and recommendations to the operations and maintenance teams, of the business and clients.
- To deliver optimal energy efficiency across equipment including; lighting, chillers, boilers and HVAC etc.
Skills and Experience
- You will need to demonstrate a proven ability to deliver successful energy and water management.
- You will be a proactive team worker, capable of working independently with a drive to deliver a high-quality service to the company and clients.
- You will be competent MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and project and relevant specialist packages such as ESight.
We look forward to receiving your application.
For more information about this position please contact Kris Kobi at ALLEN & YORK.