Do you care about Planet Earth and want to protect it for future generations?
Are you fascinated by renewable energy technology and innovation?
Would you enjoy helping people reach their full potential and achieve their dreams?
ALLEN & YORK is a leading international recruitment consultancy with a passion for sustainability based in extraordinarily beautiful grounds overlooking stunning countryside, with great facilities and a buzzing office.
We are looking for a talented communicator, passionate about a low carbon future and all the benefits that brings to society to work in our energy team. In return, we celebrate and reward success and promote equality and fairness.
We are looking for someone to become a specialist recruitment consultant, who takes time to listen to our existing clients, understand their business needs, inquisitive by nature and has the ability to on-board new clients by negotiating terms of business.
Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from client companies. You will build and develop positive relationships and develop deep client, candidate and industry knowledge through these relationships.
You will manage the recruitment process using a combination of headhunting, candidate database, social media and advert applications to match the right person to our client's vacancy. Becoming the vital consultative link between our clients and candidates.
To be successful you will have a genuine and demonstrable passion to be a part of the solution and deliver a low carbon future by nurturing the talent and supporting innovation for our energy clients.
This role requires:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- B2B sales and negotiation skills and a goal-orientated approach to work.
- Positive attitude, hunger to learn and be the best at whatever you put your mind to.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and problem-solve.
- Excellent time management, organisational skills and able to meet deadlines and targets.
- Ambition and the determination to succeed.
- Confident, tenacious, self-motivated, creative and able to work in teams or in isolation.
- We will accept applications from those without recruitment industry experience if you demonstrate the right combination of skills and personal qualities to thrive in this role.
- Work experience in sales, marketing or any customer-oriented role is useful for a more junior candidate looking to start a career in the recruitment industry.
Apply to this fantastic opportunity to join our team with a good package and career progression opportunities, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44(0)1202 888986