Allen & York has been engaged by a leading centre of excellence in disease control to secure an Environmental Advisor to join their Team and work to secure ISO14001 accreditation.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a broad Team of professionals within Health & Safety, compliance and risk management and the following skills and attributes:
- a first degree in a relevant discipline
- experience of designing and implementing Environmental Management Systems in accordance with ISO14001
- you will be an auditor, ideally holding Lead Auditor status
- sound experience of providing training to teams on environmental issues, management systems and processes
- you will be competent at leading investigations into environmental incidents
- strong environmental legislation compliance
- you will be competent at managing waste processes, including emissions and effluent, and experience of clinical waste would be advantageous
- interest and experience in sustainability, to successfully promote the agenda
- you will be a strong communicator, both written and verbal and you will be comfortable presenting
- membership of a professional body such as IEMA
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation who is leading the way in disease control and prevention and to implement their Management System and contribute towards their sustainability offering is both challenging and exciting.
If you tick all the boxes and would like to be considered for the role, please contact Katie Pereira on 01202 888986 ext 207. I look forward to receiving your application.