An opportunity has arisen for an Environmental Advisor/Manager to join a US based manufacturing company in East Anglia and be the go-to person for environmental issues and compliance.
The following skills and attributes are required:
- you will have experience of developing and maintaining the Environmental Management System in accordance with ISO14001:2015
- you will hold a first degree in a relevant environmental discipline together with five years' relevant experience in the environment sector
- you will have experience of ensuring compliance with legislation
- you will be competent at applying for environmental permits, conducting audits and maintaining the sustainability risk register
- you'll be competent at investigating environmental incidents and formulating action plans
- you will have ensured compliance with EU REACH requirements
- ideally you will have experience of working in a manufacturing environment
- you will be either a Member of IEMA, a Chartered Environmentalist or Lead EMS Auditor
- you'll be competent at liaising with the EA and as such you will possess strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- some travel will be involved but it will only be occasional
If you tick the boxes and would like to find out more, please contact Katie on 01202 888986 ext 207.