£45K Salary (Pro-rata 2-3 days per week)
Established waste management facility (Energy from Waste including incineration) looking for Environmental & Quality Manager to drive improvements and ensure compliance across the business, based in the Midlands.
· Ensure environmental and quality policies and procedures are prepared, implemented and adhered to.
· To create improvement programmes, targets, long term practice and best practice procedures.
· Undertake statutory inspections, assessments and prepare risk profiles across the business.
· To keep up to date with current environmental legislation.
· Monitor and audit effectiveness of environmental and quality management systems.
· Assist in identifying environmental and quality training needs and develop and deliver training as required.
· Manage IOS14001 and ISO9001 accreditation.
Skills & Qualifications:
· Degree or relevant experience (Sciences, Engineering, Environment).
· Minimum of 5 years' experience and good working knowledge of energy from waste.
· Member of IOSH, NEBOSH general certification or similar.
· Experience with environmental and quality management systems.
· Extensive knowledge of environmental quality legislation.
· Holds appropriate professional qualification, such as IOS lead auditor, OHSAS Chartered Environmentalist.
We look forward to receiving your application. For further information, then please contact Mark Doherty at Allen & York Ltd on 01202 888986. Ext. 292