An International Supplier of Service and Consulting Solutions for Environmental and Chemical Compliance
· 3-5 Years Environmental Regulatory Experience
· Working Knowledge of WEEE, Batteries and Packaging Regulations In EMEA
· Located in Dublin, Lutterworth, London, Warsaw Or by Agreement
· c£35-50k DOE
Our client is an international supplier of service and consulting solutions for environmental and chemical compliance. With over 20,000 customers in over 30 countries and a presence on four continents. 250 people employed worldwide.
Two new roles are
available within their Compliance Team. As an Environmental Compliance Manager, you will lead and support the development and delivery of a wide range of regulatory and technical programmes focussing on WEEE, Batteries and Packaging. The position is an excellent opportunity for an experienced regulatory professional in a growing technical team with an international client portfolio.
The ideal candidates will excel at interacting with multi-national clients in a technical, Client Relationship Management and product focused capacity. You will provide support to a number of key clients and will work as part of a small team on several different projects at a time.
The company has an ethos of trust, accountability and absolute discretion derived from senior experience within blue chip organizations. The job holder will provide environmental regulatory consultancy advice across their Clients' portfolio of products.
Your duties will include:
· Supporting the sales and delivery of European and Global external compliance and consultancy service to international producers.
· Transforming requests from producers into service delivery quotations.
· Supporting the development of ad-hoc quotations for tailored consulting projects related to extended producer responsibility compliance.
· Setting up and managing contractual networks for compliance services, within the group and with external suppliers.
· Managing member's registration agreement and compliance reporting delivery through to collection of compliance related data from members/secure transfer to local service provider/management of time lines.
· Setting up and controlling invoicing flow, measuring profitability of each member.
· Keeping on top of regulatory and market changes to update internal network and tools.
· Development and expansion of current service offerings.
The ideal candidate:
· Primary Science degree
· 3-5 years within an environmental regulatory role
· CRM experience
· Working knowledge of WEEE, Batteries and Packaging Regulations in EMEA
· Experience in global WEEE, Batteries and Packaging Regulations is an advantage.
· Strong computer literacy
· Self-motivated and able to work within a team environment
· Multicultural and fast-growing environment
· Flat hierarchies with short decision-making paths
· Competitive salary
· Great working atmosphere in a motivated team