Are you a permitting consultant working in the North West? Would you like to join a leading engineering consultancy with operations worldwide and sit within their Environmental Team and work on a range of interesting projects? If so, the role below could be just for you...
Working with clients throughout the UK, you will possess the following skills and experience:
- experience of environmental permitting, preferably within consultancy but someone from the EA would be considered
- experience of working in the waste industry would be extremely beneficial
- you will be extremely knowledgeable about legislation in relation to permitting
- sound report writing skills and verbal communication skills are essential to both put together reports, review reports and liaise with clients
- a full driving licence is required, as is a willingness to travel throughout the UK as and when required
- you will be a Member of IEMA or CIWM
This is an excellent opportunity for you to join a highly reputable organisation who have won a number of awards and work on a range of large scale power projects. If you tick the boxes and would like to find out more, please contact Katie Pereira on 01202 888986 ext 207. I look forward to receiving your application.