Environmental Consultant - EIA - London
A specialist boutique Environmental Consultancy based in London are expanding and looking to recruit an EIA Consultant. Specialising in Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA), working with a wide range of clients. Ideally you will have experience in Urban regeneration and Tall Buildings although this is not essential. Good experience across small and large infrastructure projects is also desirable.
The successful candidate will be expected to undertake the following illustrative roles and responsibilities:
- Oversee the delivery of EIAs for a number of urban regeneration and other projects, working alongside our experience Project Managers.
- Help the preparation of project bids
- Contribute to work wining activities and client account management
- Assist with meeting the team's financial targets
- Help with business strategy development for the wider south of England Environment and Planning Team and to lead on certain sales and marketing initiatives especially within the urban regeneration and infrastructure sector
- To keep up to date with relevant environmental planning legislation/policy/guidance.
- Previous experience in EIA and Environmental Management
- Excellent communication and networking skills
- You will have a good first degree and a second degree in an appropriate environmental discipline.
We look forward to receiving your application. For further information, then please contact Barrie Dempster at ALLEN & YORK LTD on 01202 888986 or email firstname.lastname@example.org