Location: South Wales
The post will involve working across a range of development sectors, but will be predominantly focused on Waste and Recycling, Minerals and Energy.
The role is predominantly office based, but UK travel and to clients/project stakeholders will be essential.
The position is very much a forward-facing role and the successful candidate will be required to work as part of a multidisciplinary team and under their own initiative, in a dynamic fast changing environment.
1. Undertake the preparation of Environmental Permit applications (including variations, transfers and surrenders) including liaison with relevant internal project teams and external organisations.
2. Assist with the preparation of Planning Applications and Environmental Impact Assessments including liaison with the relevant internal project teams and external organisations.
3. To prepare or assist as appropriate in the preparation of other technical reports and environmental assessment documents pertinent to the clients' requirements. These could include, for example, Air Quality Assessments, Noise Assessments, Geological and Hydrogeological Assessments, and could be for a range of development proposals.
4. To assist other teams within their group of companies in respect of waste & recycling, minerals and energy development advice, environmental report preparation and project management.
5. Assist with the organisation and supervision of environmental technical assessments and/or investigations, relating to waste & recycling, minerals and energy developments including in or ex-situ testing where required.
6. Any other duties of a similar nature which may be assigned from time to time
I look forward to hearing from you or call Zoe Payne for an informal discussion on 01202 888 986 Ext 202.