Are you working in the manufacturing sector? Do you have heavy industry experience in a Senior Environmental Management capacity? If so, I would be keen to hear from you.
Allen & York has been engaged by a large manufacturing company in the North of England to find a Senior Environmental Manager to join the Team. Responsible for six team members, the successful applicant will require significant experience working in heavy industry/manufacturing, on large multi purpose sites.
The following skills and attributes are required to be considered for the role:
- extensive experience working in the manufacturing sector as an Environmental Manager
- you will be up to speed with current legislation and environmental regulations
- experience of designing, implementing and maintaining the Environmental Management System in accordance with ISO14001
- ensuring compliance with a range of Environmental Permits
- you will be competent liaising with the Environment Agency and other stakeholders
- excellent communication skills
- team leadership responsibilities
- experience of dealing with air, noise and effluent pollution would be advantageous
- experience of COMAH is also desirable
- familiarity with the sustainability agenda and developing best practice strategies is advantageous
This is a really challenging yet exciting opportunity for the right person and a competitive salary and benefits package is on offer. If you tick the boxes and would like to find out more, please do not hesitate to contact Katie Pereira on 01202 888986 ext 207. I look forward to receiving your application.