A new opportunity is available for an experienced Environmental Permitting Consultant. A consultancy offering a wide range of corporate compliance and environmental management services to clients across the UK is appointing a new Environmental Permitting Manager. Working specifically with clients in the waste management sector in the Leeds and Yorkshire area, the compliance and permitting manager will visit different sites providing support and advice.
The role includes:
- Offering administrative and practical guidance on permitting and compliance issues faced by waste management sites
- Providing technical support with Environmental Agency responses
- Writing consultant grade quality reports
- Travelling to sites across the Leeds and wider Yorkshire area
To be considered for this opportunity your CV must demonstrate your previous work and knowledge of the following:
- Working in an environmental consultancy
- Knowledge of EA regulations and legislation
- Experience with on-site auditing
- A background in EMS ISO 14001
- Practical understanding and experience with environmental issues facing waste management companies
Due to the travel involved in this role, a full clean driving license is essential.
This role comes with a competitive salary and package including a company vehicle. To apply for this role, please submit your CV and a member of the team will be in touch to discuss your application. If you would like any more information then contact Mark Doherty on 01202 888 986 Ext. 292