ALLEN & YORK is delighted to be working with a global organisation who is looking to find an Environmental Projects Advisor to join their Team in the South East and work on a large, busy site on a fixed term contract, providing environmental advice on projects. Moreover, you will have the opportunity to get involved in the implementation of regional and global initiatives.
Based in Essex, this is a fantastic opportunity for you to join an established Team and help to ensure the site complies with legislation and regulatory requirements.
To be considered for the role, the following skills and attributes are required:
- someone with relevant experience working as an Environmental Advisor
- a relevant degree in an Environmental based subject is preferred
- you will have experience of working with ISO 14001, ideally to 2015 standards and maintaining the system and making improvements
- experience of managing environmental projects, and exposure to contaminated land, ecological studies, marine environmental surveys and archaeology and construction environmental management projects
- experience of applying for environmental permits, licences and consents is required as this is something you'll be required to do this
- an auditor qualification would be advantageous as you will be assisting with the audit programme
- you will be competent at investigating incidents
- you will ideally have experience in the construction sector
- experience of training would be great as you will be required to deliver environmental training
- sound organisational and communication skills - you will be managing a number of projects at any one time
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate - if you would like to find out more, please contact Katie Pereira on 01202 888986 ext 207. I look forward to receiving your application.