Are you passionate about the development of green projects, promoting environmental sustainability in developing countries - with the welfare of young children as the primary element?
Are you an Environmental Sustainability Adviser who has knowledge of child safeguarding issues and best practice in environmental sustainability policy and programming in support of children?
Allen & York are working with a global humanitarian charity who are seeking to appoint an Environmental Sustainability Adviser to join the team. The focus of this role will be to provide technical leadership and support in the implementation and development of green projects.
You will be supporting the development of green programming and expanding on existing frameworks. The role seeks someone who has an environmental background, someone who has a proven track record developing proposals, implementing programmes and assessing impact and compliance.
- Technically competent advising and leading programme development for green projects
- Experience monitoring, evaluating programmes for their environmental impact
- Advising programmes in developing countries
- Research background
- Experience of writing and developing proposals
- Strong communication skills, oral and written
- Confident networker
- Thought leader
If you would like to have a further chat please call Vildan on 01202 888 986 and click apply!