ESOS Assessor / Energy Consultant
£40k- £50k, Home working / Sheffield
Are you an experienced ESOS phase 3 assessor, with knowledge of site energy audits and, energy and carbon services, looking for a great new role?
We're looking for an Energy Consultant to join growing, award-winning, independently owned consultancy, who specialise in helping businesses manage their energy. If this sounds like you, read on!
You will be responsible for;
- Delivery of ESOS phase 3, site energy audits and support existing remote energy services to new and existing clients.
- Delivering agreed revenue streams from Energy and carbon services.
- Prepare correspondence, reports and notices in support of clients services to senior management team.
- Calculate carbon foot prints and formulate carbon management plans to the journey to being Carbon Neutral/Net0
- Work collaboratively to support Senior Management, Client Account Managers and external partners.
- Degree - Physics, Environmental Services or related
- Member of the Associate of Energy Engineers and CEM
- A Graduate with 2 or more years' experience in a similar role
- Environmental or Energy Management related
- Skilled with MS packages, especially Excel
- Personable, team player who must be able to deliver on target with minimum management
Why this role?
The client we are working with has strong business ethics of trust, honestly and transparency, as they grow an energetic and challenging business. You will enjoy a supportive, friendly working environment with benefits such as, a competitive salary, social and charity events, bonus, flexible working and employee service and recognition awards.
Get in touch today by clicking the apply button above, or send an email to Tom at: email@example.com to find out more or to arrange a confidential chat.
Allen & York - delivering Sustainable Recruitment Solutions since 1993.